This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Amazon is another one of those companies that services many countries. Because of their service areas being so broad, they tend to have quite a few issues with their users being able to find their correct Amazon Login access point. There is one that is for everyone and then once logged into it you can access the other areas that pertain to your specific country. Many people do not realize that they don't necessarily have to find their country specific link to access this international company. It’s easier to give up than to gain the right tools that are needed for success.
We have created this page because we definitely know how you feel and we want to let you know you do not need to give up on the Amazon Login page or its process. Here in this article, we have set out to fully demonstrate how the Amazon Login process is easier than you think. You have now found your safe haven when it comes to having everything that is needed for the Amazon Login page and its process right at your fingertips. Accept our invite now to view the login demonstration video regarding the Amazon Login and the detailed process that is explained further afterwards.
Steps that are needed in order to access the Amazon Login page:
1. Open into your internet browser the link for the Amazon Login page by clicking the link as provided here: https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin/179-8676981-1994240?_encoding=UTF8&_encoding=UTF8&openid.assoc_handle=usflex&openid.claimed_id=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.identity=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.mode=checkid_setup&openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0&openid.ns.pape=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fextensions%2Fpape%2F1.0&openid.pape.max_auth_age=0&openid.return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fyourstore%2Fhome%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ref_%3Dgno_signin.
2. Enter your email address that is associated with your Amazon account into the text field provided.
3. Click next to the topic that you do possess a password that is needed for the Amazon Login process.
4. Enter your password for your Amazon account into the field provided.
5. Click the yellow sign in button in order to access your Amazon account.
Are there any problems occurring with the Amazon Login page or the login process? Read this section to resolve any issues you may be having.
If you have forgotten the email address associated with your Amazon account, read the following note:
NOTE: As of now, there is no way to really recover your email address within the site without making contact with someone. They have a link that can be used to decide which form of contact for a very wide range of issues that has proved very useful in this situation. The link is provided later in the contact section of this article.
If you have forgotten your password needed for the Amazon Login page, review the following steps:
1. Under the password field, click the text that asks if you have forgotten the password for your Amazon account.
2. Enter the email address into the first field provided associated with your Amazon account.
3. Enter the images you see into the text field provided below the images.
4. Click the "continue" button. Follow the account specific instruction in order to recover or reset your password needed for the Amazon Login page.
5. After recovering the password you need for the Amazon Login process, go back to the login video and login processes in this article.
Here is the contact information we have regarding the Amazon Login page and other concerns.
Customer Support (by clicking the link)
After reading this article we hope the process for the Amazon Login page can be seen in a brighter light. Make sure to keep these always current details at your fingertips by bookmarking our page in your internet browser.